Medicare Plans Accepted at Village Health Partners
Village Health Partners is currently accepting new patients with traditional Medicare insurance plans and accepts the following Medicare Advantage plans in 2022:
- Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Choice Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Value Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Choice II Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Dual Complete Plan (HMO D-SNP)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Classic (PPO)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Flex (PPO)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Plus (PPO)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Value (HMO)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Choice Premier (PPO)
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Dual Care Plus (HMO D-SNP)
- Humana Honor (PPO)
- HumanaChoice (PPO)
- HumanaChoice (Regional PPO)
- Humana Gold Choice (PFFS)
- Humana Gold Plus (HMO)
- Humana Gold Plus SNP-DE (HMO D-SNP)
- AARP Medicare Advantage SecureHorizons Plan 1 (HMO-POS)
- AARP Medicare Advantage (HMO-POS)
- AARP Medicare Advantage Patriot (HMO-POS)
- AARP Medicare Advantage Choice (PPO)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Choice (Regional PPO)
- AARP Medicare Advantage SecureHorizons Plan 2 (HMO-POS)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO D-SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Choice (Regional PPO D-SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Advantage Ally (HMO-POS C-SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Silver (Regional PPO C-SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Gold (Regional PPO C-SNP)
Medicare Enrollment Periods
When You Turn 65
When you are ready to enroll in a Medicare plan for the first time, you may have several questions! We host group classes to help educate patients on the difference between each plan. You can enroll in a Medicare plan three months prior to the month of your 65th birthday, during your birth month, and three months after. This is what we call the initial enrollment period, and it gives you the option to enroll in any Medicare plan.
The annual enrollment period runs from October 15 – December 7. During this time, you can enroll in any Medicare option - including traditional Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare supplements - for the next calendar year. Click here to find a downloadable list of plans and more information about your Medicare options at Village Health Partners.
Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment
From January 1 – March 31, you can change from one Medicare Advantage plan to another.
Special Enrollment Periods
There are other instances when you may qualify to change Medicare plans, including changes in where you live, losing your current coverage, changing to a five-star Medicare plan and other special situations. Click here to learn more about special enrollment periods from Medicare.gov.
Do You Want To Learn More?
You can request more information by visiting getmcare.com/vhp or by calling 214-964-0246.
If you would like to meet with a licensed insurance professional, they can set up time to virtually meet with you one-on-one, or you can attend an educational meeting. Educational meetings are held virtually and are free, no-pressure events where a licensed insurance professional can walk you through what you need to know about your different options and answer all your questions.
To see specific dates or to register for a meeting, visit getMcare.net/vhp.